Saturday, September 06, 2008

Re-Adoption Day!!

In Illinois it is easier to re-adopt in order to change names and get birth certificates (we could do an administrative birth certificate but it was just easier in the long run to re-adopt). My father put this all into action, but with pressures mounting at work he hired us and adoption attorney to finish out the process. Sienna had lots of people attend her re-adoption ceremony and truly enjoyed herself (well, after she had too wait and then sit still on my lap during the hearing...she even hugged a random lawyer entering the court room for the next hearing as we were leaving). Here are some random pics from our day:

Waiting:


Waiting some more:


Now seriously...I have to wait more?!?!?!


Mommy calls this my 'nasty face':


At least there is a view:


We are up high:


I know them:


Walking around with papa Jim:


Everyone is here for me:


Mommy, me, daddy, my lawyer and judge:


Content that all is over:

1 comment:

KrisJ said...

OOO she is to sweet!