Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boots

I found the cutest boots for Sienna online and they came in today! She had a fun time modeling them for me, but when Seth asked if she liked them, her answer was, "yeah, kind of." I'm so happy she's excited...note the sarcasm?

Despite her lack of enthusiasm, I am quite pleased with my purchase and ready for her to be the most fashionable child at school (not that she isn't already).

This is my new favorite photo of Sienna:









*I also bought an awesome pair of skinny jeans for Ahren, but we had company tonight and he passed out before I got a chance to put them on him...pictures tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sienna cracks me up! What a fashion plate! Ian said "sort of" and it makes me laugh every time. He and Sienna would get along great!