Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cooking

I have started cooking more lately and Sienna has been the BEST helper. I saw this recipe on TV the other day and it looked amazing. Sienna helped to stem the mushrooms and helped to coat the veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper. She also helped arrange everything on a baking sheet and stir the pasta and sausage.

She was so proud of herself when everything was done! She was also pretty fond of the food. I will say that it looked (and tasted) great! And there was so much left over that Seth and Sienna at it the next day for lunch.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks yummy. You should post the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=aladin fuhrpark pro 5.0 german ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg