Monday, July 13, 2009

Zoo

We took the kids to the zoo on Saturday and they had a blast (well, Ahren didn't cry so that constitutes excitement). Sienna got to play in the bouncy house and on the playground. She did tell us that she did not want to feed the "ghostes" (goats) so we avoided them.

The bouncy house:



The monkeys were chatting with her:



Checking out the lemurs with daddy:



Playing on the playground:



How Ahren spent the trip to the zoo:







*Thanks for bearing with me while I try to figure out how I want to put my posts on the blog. At the end of each year I have been turning this blog into a photobook for Sienna and now that we have Ahren I would like to do that for each of them (without having to have two blogs). I have been trying to decide the easiest way to do that (without having two identical books where half of it doesn't pertain to that child), but my sleep deprived brain has been lacking good ideas. I promise I will get the hang of it all eventually!

No comments: